Ftm looking for bondage Dom or partner

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
John90
Unfettered Newbie

Ftm looking for bondage Dom or partner

Unread post by John90 »

Hello, I am Looking for someone to give me orders/tasks/train me. Or just someone who would like to give me bondage task and we share fantasies or so on. I am FTM Transguy. I like to be humiliated and tied up.. I dont Switch. I am the sub part. No Go for me just sending Videos how I insert something in in my pussy. I wont do it. I am a virgin and actually cant fit anything in my pussy so this is a limit. I do would say I have more; drink pee or poop, also fucking my asshole but a plug is fine. I do have some toys and stuff to tie me up. I just need someone to give me tasks, humiliated me and lets do it daily. Another thing is I dont like to be naked that much, idk why. So rather have some clothes on or at least underwear. I dont have a breast anymore from surgary, but the rest of me is female. I live a pretty normal life and do look like a normal guy. Not extremely manly bc I look more younger. I do have some body hair which I wont shave. Just at my pussy(but short trimmed) , arms and legs tho. I am skinny or more fit bc I go to the gym. I am 26 and 171. I live in Germany but my English is good.
Maybe lets talk and see how ist goes. Its better before I write anything more here. Can also share fantasies but I am not that good in active role-play. I like to also discover new kinds and stuff just tell me yours.
some kinks or fantasies of me: misgendering, being forced to a female again, Bdsm, getting tied up, Humiliation, wedgie, woman panty underwear, mummification, gags and drooling, Kidnapping, butt plug ... just love Bondage the most. Like creative ideas about it and will try to make it. I have toys.
Also I am a very shy person but at the Same time very kinky and horny all the time …. I wish to find the right person to play with me as good as it can be online. Just Text me if you read all and find interesting, otherwise doesnt match if you want something else.
Prefere to Talk on Kik, here or we can of course use email or whatever ?

abrank
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Ftm looking for bondage Dom or partner

Unread post by abrank »

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

I have some ideas and would like to order you to perform some tasks. But first I have some questions. Email me at Abrank at g mail dot com.

Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ftm looking for bondage Dom or partner

Unread post by Alizeieie »

Hi.
One that Doms across the planet have wrestled with on a daily basis. Trying to find a sub means stepping out of the closet, with all of the worms spilling out around our ankles. Wearing jewelry that indicates BDSM lifestyle (if you feel like it) just riles up the vanilla world, and opens us up to the scammers of the universe.
I'd recommend trying it anyway; handcuff earrings, that choker that looks kind of kinky with leather and spikes. And if some dweeby looking male comes across as knowing why you are wearing it, look him in the face and talk to him. Of course he will be a lunatic, that's why he is a Dom in the first place. You do know that feeling, your own kinks spin your head; that is why we are not vanilla.
If you want to get a read of body hair there is nothing hard to do. I'd recommend starting with a bikini trimmer. Check it here. You first should try to shave pubic and then go dipper.
And report back here, if you get anywhere.