Newly Curious Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
CuriousRaspberry
Unfettered Newbie

Newly Curious Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner

Unread post by CuriousRaspberry »

Newly curious in everything looking for someone who could maybe talk me through a scenario or something… I prefer women but am open to talking with anyone!

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Newly Curious Fem Sub Seeking Online Partner

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Welcome CuriousRaspberry

Perhaps I could give it a go with you

Pain935
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Pain935 »

I'm in the same boat. I'm new to bdsm. I need someone online to dominate me. I love pain. I'll obey any command. I am a female in my 40's. I want a male to dominate me. i especiqlly like forced orgasms. Or being brought to the point of orgasm and being denied one. I need a master to take care if me while I please him.

emca753
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by emca753 »

What are your fetishes?

Sharkie033
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sharkie033 »

How serious are you and how new? I have been off and on in the lifestyle for about 5 years or so, but went through a lot of bullshit and fake Doms who just want pictures or videos. I ask how serious you are as I am currently training with a Sir and looking for someone who might want to see if they are a good fit. Sir is a CEO of a fortune 500 company and has certainly been different with everything compared to my last experiences. I have actually found my time with him to be therapeutic and beneficial to me. I have learned a lot about myself and what it takes to be a true service submissive. I have been able to explore myself in a safe environment that I had honestly not experienced before. One of the main reasons Sir told me to find someone who might want to challenge their submission is because how introverted, lonely, and socially awkward I am. Messaging people and seeking someone who not only will grow in their own life, but could also just be a friend and bounce ideas off of has helped me get past some of the fear I experience when speaking with people. Well, I hope I didn't waste any of your time, but if any of this resonates with you or you just want to ask questions and see if this might be a good fit for you, message me through the forum

I hope to hear from you soon,

Bre

Asib21
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Asib21 »

I'm an experienced woman, I could try to talk to you, if you don't mind. And afterwards we could come up with a sequel.
The best ecort models in Germany https://orhidi.com