Inflatable Latex Items

Pass the talc powder please!
LokiK
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Inflatable Latex Items

Unread post by LokiK »

Hey, I am new here, so i apologize if this is in the wrong place. Ive always been really into inflatable latex items. Slowly over time ive been collecting gear. Over the summer i picked up the pipedream total isolation hood. I like it for what it is and im pretty impressed.One item that ive wanted for a while and am considering picking up is the Inflatable Panther Suit fro Elena's Latex. I was wondering if anyone had ordered this item before, or had ordered from Elena's Latex. I have heard a lot of good things, but I wonder what everyone else's experiences have been like.

rubberdragboy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubberdragboy »

ive tried the non inflatable doggy suit they have on that website it was amazing!

LokiK
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LokiK »

I ordered the inflatable panther suit last night. Its already in the process of being made which is crazy fast. Im quite impressed. I have not gotten to try any latex items they have made, but i can tell that their customer service is amazing. I had a rather long discussion regarding fitting with them and a slight logistics problem and they helped sort everything out in a timely manner. I can respect that!Ill definitely give my opinion on the item when it gets here. I cant wait

mummysboy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mummysboy »

Sorry - a bit late but I ordered an inflatable hood from them (via ebay). Not only were they happy to change the colour, they even refunded the excess postage I had to pay because the envelope was too thick for their postage rate! All in all a really good company.

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

Hi sorry to hijack your thread but I was looking for advice on this product:

http://www.elenaslatex.com/latex/straig ... -suit.html

Has anyone ever used it? what is the quality life and how long can you be locked in there (if locking is an option ). My girlfriend gave me permission to buy one, so I am looking at this + any alternatives with people can offer

Also wheres the best place to buy from, preferably in EU so I dont have to pay tax imports.

Thanks

Darqside
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Inflatable Latex Items

Unread post by Darqside »

I have a question:

Do inflateable bras or bustle exist?

By bra I mean "inflateable boobs"

By bustle I mean "inflateable butt/hips"
My big list of kinks (from top to bottom):
Long Rubber Hair, Rubber Skin, Posture Collar, Inflateable Breasts, Thick Rubber Corset, Hobble Corset Dress, Inflateable Butt, Rubber Pussy Fetish, Molded Ballet Boot Ultra High Heels

styrene
Chair Bound

Re: Inflatable Latex Items

Unread post by styrene »

Slinky Skin to a inflatable "mega boob" catsuits and leotards for both men and women, I have also seen a number of china make items on a number of ebay shops.

I ones brought a inflatable boob leotard from Slinky skin, I thought that it was great and only thing I didn't like was the fact there was not valve on the inflation hold so air would escape after an hour or so. This is unlike my inflatable latex bondage mittens by black style, they are great, I have worn them for over 6 hours and no air escaped at all. I also have a infaltable hood for theres too, it is also great.

Inflatable Gloves
http://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showdeta ... table,.htm

Inflatable Hoods (little different to the one I have its this is close)
http://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showdeta ... asken,.htm

Leotard whith Megaboobs
http://www.ultimateslut.co.uk/inflatabl ... eotard.htm

Hope this helps