Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
newslave
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Captivekink.com (free site) - updated 18/8

Unread post by newslave »

u did a nice job richy

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Very nice Richy, I love that her breasts are exposed.  My only thought(which may have already been addressed) is her heels should be pulled tight against her butt cheeks.  So either make her a long mummy shape or a tight little ball. She's a pretty girl, but I hope you gagged her, then wrapped her head with the same pallet wrap.  :)

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Nice thought about the hogtie, but the reality is that when the legs are folded, the muscles in the thighs and calves expand which makes it very uncomfortable for the girl and potentially dangerous. You would have to fold them before you wrapped them.  I didn't go any further than that either, because she's relatively new to bondage, and that would be a step too far for her. I wanted to keep it fun for her.  

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

I see.  Well hopefully she liked it enough to want to do more!  :)

rubberdime
Chair Bound

Unread post by rubberdime »

Richy, you have some very nice galleries!

RyanB
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RyanB »

Great website mate, good stuff, the galleries are great!

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Lastest from fun and games at the weekend. JJPlush was over from America so I teamed her up with Nikkia while we tried a new toy out.  

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

A gag made for two? Where did you get that from?
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Looks like it would be easy to make with a solid rubber ball and two straps.  Brilliant idea though!  I like that their lips are actually touching.  :)

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

[quote="angel_uk"]A gag made for two? Where did you get that from?[/quote]  It's a prototype gag made by Lew Rubens, which he was kind enough to give to me for testing. The finished version is even better, with stronger and less flexible straps, and without the strengthing bolt, which wasn't required. It will soon be available to buy at http://www.hottbonds.com 

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

I have tried a mummification with plastic kitchen foil myself. It was not only restrictive but warm and sweaty after a while also. But is was fun! Nice picture. I like the blue foil.Love, Ivy

ivy2010

Unread post by ivy2010 »

The double gag is great too!!

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Another huge update this week. JG-Leathers was over in the UK and invited a few friends to a private weekend, and also to celebrate a 40th anniversary of friends. While there, one lucky lady got a chance to try out the Creature Harness, and I got the honour of being able to capture him at work. 

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

A little bonus for the group as well. I did a video with Karina a couple of months ago, with her dressed in Darlex hobble dress. She was trying  to do the housework in an outfit she could hardly move in. Not easy but she managed it. The video can be downloaded straight from rapidshare. http://rapidshare.com/files/350967496/K ... obbled.wmv  I haven't yet put the photos up on Captivekink and not sure when I will, but here's a sample 

RyanB
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RyanB »

As always great shoot great vid!

SinzMaster
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SinzMaster »

Looks like a great site, the time to start thinking about future bandwidth is today.Even if it's a simple donation link to get started with and offset and monies required by you .Awesome job though

taurusartworks
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by taurusartworks »

Great site... not much time to browse thru it all (alot of material) but I did come across the set titled: 10800-10883_Karina_stringent_steelThe model, angles & poses are fantastic... can't go wrong with a pretty model hogtied in steel... the harness gag pulling her head back puts it over the top... I love how Karina is trying to squirm but still can't find relief from her predicament... thanks!Will make your site a regular stop...

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Taurus Great feedback and welcome to the site. I'm doing a shoot with Karina tomorrow afternoon amd have a couple more devious plans in mind for her involving steel and rubber.

Richy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Richy »

Did a quick upload of the set of photos of Karina, gagged and cuffed having to do the chores in a hobble dress and heels. This was the limit of her movement in that dress.  Next update is going to be in a couple of weeks as I'm off to the States for a break tomorrow.

Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Tyerrup »

[quote="Richy"]Did a quick upload of the set of photos of Karina, gagged and cuffed having to do the chores in a hobble dress and heels. This was the limit of her movement in that dress. Next update is going to be in a couple of weeks as I'm off to the States for a break tomorrow.[/quote]Anywhere near California?  Are you bringing SammieB or Karina?