Cage experience

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Cage experience

Unread post by simoxp43 »

Last weekend we visited a friend who have a cage in which I can easily get up and lie down.
I spent about 4 hours in a cage and it was an experience full of up and downs, with some moments that were also useful for thinking.
During this time I was "monitored" by a camera but I was never used even though I was only in my underwear.
Have you ever been in a cage without being used? How was your experience?
"A real men know is place".

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Cage experience

Unread post by rmcingle »

I have locked myself in a cage as selfbondage. It was a medium sized dog kennel, not large enough to stretch out, I had to stay in a fetal position.

A simple combination padlock to keep me securely in place (I had zip-tied all the rods that would collapse the cage if removed). The room was dark with a lamp on a timer to come on in a couple of hours. Or wait until sunrise if the lamp should fail.

It wasn't too bad for the couple of hours I was in it. All night would have been rather uncomfortable, but I suspect I would have managed.

R.Mc.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Was it difficult to stay 2 hours in the fetal position?

Years ago I was tied up like this by my girlfriend and after less than 30 minutes I had to ask her to untie me because my legs started to hurt...

Cameron25
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Cameron25 »

I didn't even last more than 10 minutes in the fetal position. To last 2 hours is just inconceivable for me.

ForeverEncased
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ForeverEncased »

Yeah it's fun, very demeaning. Done it a couple if times dor a couple of hours nice and restrictive but usually prefer more intense imprisonment haha

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I've never been caged, but it's fun to think about. For me, the challenge would be not getting bored; or maybe that's the point? Simoxp43, it would be very interesting to hear your feelings about spending four hours in the cage. What were the ups and downs? Were you left alone? Did you know how long you were going to be left in there? What happened after you were released? (Nosy little bugger, aren't I?)

simoxp43
Chair Bound

there have been many up and down because having nothing to do let you think about everything that is going through your mind at that moment.

I didn't know I would be there for 4 hours but it could't be more than 6 due to an important date that day: this is also the reason why once released nothing happened.

As I said I was left alone, but I later discovered that my partner was looking at me practically the whole time through the camera.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i was locked in a cage/coffee table.it was weird for a whole but i could stick my feet out and my hands out enough to get comfortable.
i fell asleep.my mistress had to wake me up when she decided to go home.
so after i got out i was left in cuffs and shackles till thenext day.
i don't think anybody saw us as we went inside. the trip home was exciting though

simoxp43
Chair Bound

this is impressive...I don't kink I could fall asleep in a coffee / table cage!
Were your handcuffs and shackles on while you were in the cage?

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

my fantasy cage would be a cell in a dungeon. It would have stone walls and a heavy timber door. The door would have a grate over a small window where my tormentor could peek in before closing the panel over the grate, leaving me in almost total darkness. There would be rings set into the wall where chains could be attached. The dimensions would be about 4.5 to 5 feet, cube shaped, so I could neither stand nor stretch out.
In the darkness and quiet there would be no way of telling the time, or knowing when she might return.
Just a fantasy for now, but, who knows what the future holds?
dSteve

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

It shouldn't be too hard to do this the corner of an unfinished basement. You could use rough unfinished lumber for the other two walls.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

The biggest problem for me will be my backache after this position :(

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rmcingle »

simoxp43 wrote: 27 Oct 2022, 05:44 Was it difficult to stay 2 hours in the fetal position?

I am fairly flexible in that direction. I can't do the splits and all I can manage is to touch my toes when bending at the waist, but I can fold my legs up tight to my butt. I frequently will sit on my heels when working on something on the floor, or sit cross-legged for hours.

So the two hours I spent in the cage wasn't terribly difficult.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

I just posted my current cage things going on in my house on as another topic. I have spent MANY hours in a cage and here are some things I like about them. However I have never been "used" in a cage as I don't know how that would work with our wire dog cage. The openings are too small for my wife to do anything with me.

I like that when I am locked in a cage I have NO freedom. Yes I can move around in the small confines of the cage. Ours isn't big enough to sit up in, or big enough to stretch out my legs. So I am always restricted from being able to stretch out. But while I am in there I cannot do anything. While my wife is allowed to sleep in a nice king size bed, go to the bathroom when she needs to, play with her dildo (I am almost always in chastity while in the cage too) Or go get food/drink. She can walk around the house and leave me in the room alone, or she can even leave and go see friends shop etc.

I am forced to wait until SHE decideds to let me out. Much like I envision a real sex slave would be. If I am to be in there for more than a couple of hours I am usually in a diaper as well for obvious reasons.

At times (more self bondage for her to find when she gets home) I have been locked in it with bars through the cage forcing me to be in different bondage positions while in there further restricting my movement. Once I was forced to suck on a dildo that was help in place though the bars of the cage. The other bars kept me from being able to pull the dildo out of my mouth so I was forced to "suck" on it the whole time.

I would say the cage is the easiest bondage device in our house so it is easy for my wife to use it on me. She is not kinky and occasionally will do something just for me.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

How many hours can you stay into such a small cage?
I can't last more than 30 minutes, I prefer to be tied up and immobilized to the bed but with my limbs outstretched

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

The longest I have been in there without being let out is about 6 hours. Yes it gets uncomfortable after 2-3 for me.

There were some scenes with my wife where I was in there for a good number of hours, then let out to eat/drink (from dog bowels on the floor and hands behind my back) then put back in for a couple more hours before she let me out to use her dildo on her before being put back in 1 last time for bed and making it until about 5 am when she got up to go pee and let me out because I was fidgeting due to the pain of not being able to stretch out and the cage was making some noise making it hard for her to sleep.

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

I know a couple where the guy was forgotten in a cage. His wife and her girlfriend went for shopping and she totally forgot that he was in a rubber costume tied up in a cage..late at Night she freed him..

simoxp43
Chair Bound

KinkyTim wrote: 11 Mar 2023, 17:18 I know a couple where the guy was forgotten in a cage. His wife and her girlfriend went for shopping and she totally forgot that he was in a rubber costume tied up in a cage..late at Night she freed him..
I hope this was intentional... without some precautions it could be dangerous

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

No Problem,,Air was enough,,just playing safe..

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I did a pro session at a location (actually a night club used for fetish and kink nights) which had a basement with cells in it. I was in a small (size of a toilet cubicle) room with iron bars for a door, sat on a bench with my arms chained above me at the start of the session. Later in the session I was locked into a very small, padded cell, completely alone (but there was a camera on me, no idea if anyone was watching or even recording...) for a time, No idea how long but it wasn't too long...